Create/Update Your Account to Continue to get OMEA Emails
Dear OMEA Member,
It is our hope to provide you with the best possible support, in that spirit, please carefully read the following information.
If you have not set up your new OMEA Account in the new OMEA website or have not completed your profile, beginning on June 1, you will no longer receive information regarding district, region, or area-specific events (ie. band, choir, orchestra, general music, teaching level). In order to be aware of important deadlines and information as a member, you must do one of the following.
If you have not yet set up your new OMEA Account please do the following:
- Search your inbox for the welcome email sent from `email@example.com` with the subject "Welcome to OMEA's New Website!"
- Follow the instructions on that email to set up your new account.
- Search your spam/promotions folder if you cannot find the welcome email.
- If you still cannot find your welcome email, look to the help page on the OMEA website for more assistance: https://www.omea-ohio.org/help.php
If you have already set up your account, please do the following:
- Log into the Members Area (www.omea-ohio.org)
- Scroll to the bottom of the "My Membership Info" tab.
- Click the "Change Contact/Profile Info" link under the "Member Information" tab.
- Add the required information and click "Submit." (If you receive an error message, you forgot to update a required field.)
We are in the process of a total shut down of our old system. If you do not log in and set your OMEA Zip code, teaching area, and grade/teaching level, you will not receive information for District Events, Region Events, Adjudicated Events, or area-specific emails.
Thank you in advance for helping us serve you better!